Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africa's Landing is a Multi-African animal RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bovine The Curious Cat
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm by Bovinari

» Dealan- Dè Pack. ~ Follow your fate~
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm by Guest

» Problem with Links (For Admins)
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am by Guest

» Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm by Seraphina

» Cryptic Truth: Unwinding Ends [LB]
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm by Guest

» Advertisement Code
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm by Novalee

» Our Button Code
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 pm by Novalee

» Advertising Rules
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am by Novalee

» The Watering Hole
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm by Novalee

» Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs
The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm by Legba

Top posters
Muffassa
The Watering Hole I_vote_lcapThe Watering Hole I_voting_barThe Watering Hole I_vote_rcap 
Novalee
The Watering Hole I_vote_lcapThe Watering Hole I_voting_barThe Watering Hole I_vote_rcap 
Legba
Seraphina
Bovinari

The Watering Hole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legba

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Two young king cheetah cubs pounced playfully around each other, tiny squeals, growls, and snarls escaped from their tiny bodies.. the male -slightly larger then the female stopped abruptly and gazed around, twitching his ears he planted his haunches on the ground and drew his tongue over a dainty paw, the smaller of the two looking up at him with curiosity gleaming in her eyes before a yawn forced her jaws apart, a tiny pink tongue 'rolling' up slightly, her sharp kitty teeth showing. "Legba..." she mewled after yawning, now sprawling out on the grass under them..

"mm?" he paused in his grooming and gazed down at his littermate with amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Muffassa

Muffassa

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Namir the female king cheetah walked out to the watering hole and saw two cubs. She had only liked cubs really, she padded over. With a smile she greeted them "hello I am Namir, what are you two doing here alone" she asked, her bright amber gaze going over them.
Back to top Go down
Legba

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:18 pm

The male leapt to his tiny paws and let out a frightening hiss, his neck fur bristling faintly as he pushed himself in between him and his sister, tail lashing side to side, though his attempt to 'protect' his sister failed as she crawled under his paws and squealed a "hello" her nose poked from in-between her brothers forelegs "I'm Nyx, and this here is Legba!"

Huffing with annoyance, the one named Legba stepped over his sister. "What's it to you? huh!?!?.. We are here on our own accord, why we are here isn't any concern of yours" he spat out, his voice leaking with hostility. "After all, it is the /watering hole/"
Back to top Go down
Muffassa

Muffassa

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Namir watched as the male tried to protect his sister and laughed when she escaped. The king female sat down and watched the hostility that he had towards her. She shrugged "I don't know, some animals aren't afraid to break the rules here and you two looked nice so I wanted to talk" she said and watched them "what are your names" she asked still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Legba

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Lebga looked blankly at the female king cheetah and responded with a harsh laugh "Did you not hear my sister say them?" he looked at his littermate who looked crestfallen and twitched her whiskers before returning to her normal bubbly-self, and took off towards the watering hole, her eyes gleaming brightly... Sighing he fluffed out his soft-kitten fur. "Since you didn't hear her, or are pretending you didn't, im legba and that's Nyx." watching his kin with sharp eyes he sat down, still holding a hostile demeanor..
Back to top Go down
Muffassa

Muffassa

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Namir shook her head "sorry sometimes my ears give out on me" she said truthfully as the keeper she used to have had used this thing to hit her that messed her ears up. She smiled "well she defiantly seems independent" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Legba

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 pm

He shook his head. "Just clueless" he frowned as she jumped around in the shallow water, getting her pelt soaked., falling into a awkward silence, the young cub stood up and waved his tail as if beckoning you to follow him, though he didn't trust you, or want you near his sister he thought it to be rude to leave you.
Back to top Go down
Muffassa

Muffassa

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Namir laughed "well at least you are here to help" she said and followed him. She liked the two cubs. The male actually was the one she liked the most as he had a very good head on him.
Back to top Go down
Legba

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:51 pm

He shrugged his shoulders and sat a few inches away from the water, his tail curled around his small dainty paws.. with whiskers twitching he puffed a sigh and grunted as his sister bowled into him. "play with me Legba!!" She squealed in a high-pitched tone of voice, her eyes were wide and filled with excitement.
Sliding out from under her, he pushed up onto his paws and shook out his pelt. "Maybe later" he spoke calmly, while watching you, curious on what you would do, shaking the thought away he puffed out his chest,. "you got me soaked!"
Back to top Go down
Muffassa

Muffassa

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Namir chuckled at their playing and jumped in the water. She smiled "see how fast you can swim" she said and made her tail like a snake. She yowled quietly "ohh its a snake some animal catch it" she said and looked at the female expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Legba

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:11 pm

The female cub grinned and bounce forward, charging into the water she pounced at your tail and missed it by a mouse-tails length away, frowning she pounced again. butt wiggling in the air
Back to top Go down
Muffassa

Muffassa

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Namir flicked her tail around making it harder for the cub to catch it. She laughed as she tried to get it. Her determination was so cute.
Back to top Go down
Novalee
Admin
Novalee

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

((You guys do know that I'm not finished with the site yet right?))
Back to top Go down
https://africaslanding.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

The Watering Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watering Hole   The Watering Hole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watering Hole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Safe Haven :: Watering Hole-
Jump to: