Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africa's Landing is a Multi-African animal RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bovine The Curious Cat
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm by Bovinari

» Dealan- Dè Pack. ~ Follow your fate~
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm by Guest

» Problem with Links (For Admins)
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am by Guest

» Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm by Seraphina

» Cryptic Truth: Unwinding Ends [LB]
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm by Guest

» Advertisement Code
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm by Novalee

» Our Button Code
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 pm by Novalee

» Advertising Rules
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am by Novalee

» The Watering Hole
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm by Novalee

» Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm by Legba

Top posters
Muffassa
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_vote_lcapProblem with Links (For Admins) I_voting_barProblem with Links (For Admins) I_vote_rcap 
Novalee
Problem with Links (For Admins) I_vote_lcapProblem with Links (For Admins) I_voting_barProblem with Links (For Admins) I_vote_rcap 
Legba
Seraphina
Bovinari

Problem with Links (For Admins)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cain, The Dread God

Problem with Links (For Admins) Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Links (For Admins)   Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Unfortunately, Guests are unable to post links here as of present. I request that this matter be looked into so that I may post my Link-Back.
Back to top Go down
Cain, The Dread God

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Links (For Admins)   Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:56 pm

It has been nearly over twenty hours and I have received no confirmation that the issue has been resolved.

I should point out that at twenty four hours after this notification has been posted, I will be removing your advertisement from my website. If I can not properly place my advertisement here as it is without change as you have been allowed to do on my site, then this is the only course of action that is left to me. If there is a technical problem, staff should respond to this topic to notify me before the advertisement is removed. If the matter in the process of being corrected or is currently being investigated, I must be made aware of this.
Back to top Go down
Cain, The Dread God

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Links (For Admins)   Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am

You have had ample time to contact me on the matter and address it. I must regretfully revoke your advertisement, due in part to lack of communication and further due to lack of apparent change of the issue. Once you have the problem resolved you may post your advertisement on the Genesis Project once more. Until then, please refrain from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Links (For Admins)   Problem with Links (For Admins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Links (For Admins)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advertising/Affiliating :: Advertising-
Jump to: