Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africa's Landing is a Multi-African animal RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bovine The Curious Cat
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm by Bovinari

» Dealan- Dè Pack. ~ Follow your fate~
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm by Guest

» Problem with Links (For Admins)
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am by Guest

» Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm by Seraphina

» Cryptic Truth: Unwinding Ends [LB]
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm by Guest

» Advertisement Code
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm by Novalee

» Our Button Code
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 pm by Novalee

» Advertising Rules
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am by Novalee

» The Watering Hole
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm by Novalee

» Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm by Legba

Top posters
Muffassa
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_vote_lcapLegba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_voting_barLegba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_vote_rcap 
Novalee
Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_vote_lcapLegba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_voting_barLegba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_vote_rcap 
Legba
Seraphina
Bovinari

Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legba

Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs Empty
PostSubject: Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs   Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs Znsdcm
(Legba on the top right and Nyx on the left bottom

Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs 2itluhjLegba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs 1zv3odi
Legb(left) grown up, Nyx(right) grown up

Name: Legba
Name meaning/origin: Voodoo king
Species: King Cheetah.
Breed: Big-Cat
Placement: Abandoned; kit
Fur Color:  See pictures
Eye Color: see pictures
Markings: see pictures
Mate: none
Kin: Nyx(sister)
Personality: Legba is a very secretive cat, he's quick with words but rarely ever speaks, his love for his sister trumps most everything.. He can be sharp tongued but prefers not to be spoken to or to speak with others... Over-protective.. Distant
History:  Legba and his sister were left alone after their mother was killed by poachers, with no-one to take care of them, and having only been taught little of the ways of living alone, the young cubs stick together,.. but have their whole lives ahead of them

Name: Nyx
Name meaning/origin: Egyptian Goddess; Goddess of Night
Specie: king cheetah
Breed: king cheetah
Placement: abandoned; kit(cub)
Fur Color: check pic
Eye Color: check pic
Markings: check pic
Mate:
kin: Legba(brother)
Personality: Nyx is more of a bubble type, she loves meeting others which gets her into more trouble then not, her curiosity is what drives her from her nest in the morning, very talkative, sometimes clueless, gentle, and loving. Nyx doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
History: Same as legba
Back to top Go down

Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs
Page 1 of 1