Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africa's Landing is a Multi-African animal RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bovine The Curious Cat
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm by Bovinari

» Dealan- Dè Pack. ~ Follow your fate~
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 pm by Guest

» Problem with Links (For Admins)
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am by Guest

» Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm by Seraphina

» Cryptic Truth: Unwinding Ends [LB]
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm by Guest

» Advertisement Code
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm by Novalee

» Our Button Code
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 pm by Novalee

» Advertising Rules
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:50 am by Novalee

» The Watering Hole
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm by Novalee

» Legba and Nyx -king cheetah cubs
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm by Legba

Top posters
Muffassa
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_vote_lcapSeraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_voting_barSeraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_vote_rcap 
Novalee
Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_vote_lcapSeraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_voting_barSeraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_vote_rcap 
Legba
Seraphina
Bovinari

Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphina

Seraphina

Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots Empty
PostSubject: Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots   Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Name: Seraphina
Name meaning/origin: No meaning or origin
Specie: Leopard
Breed: Leopard
Placement: Leopard's Landing
Fur Color: Yellow-tan pelt with white underbelly, black spots all over body, and black tipped tail
Eye Color: Amberish yellow
Markings: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Parents: Unknown
Personality: Seraphina is a very curious, tomboyish fae who likes to hunt prey and watch the sun set. With her humor and charm, she easily makes friends but is also quick at making enemies. If someone gets on her nerves or stumbles upon her territory, she is not too afraid to let the fur fly and start a fight.
History: She was born to two leopards being one of three cubs. Her brothers' names are Drentai and Afoo, who both leave her when she was 1 and a half to find better lives. She where she can rest near a bunch of different kinds of trees and made one her home. She felonely and also doubts if she'll ever see her brothers again.
Back to top Go down

Seraphina, the fae who earned her spots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Joining :: Creating your Character(s)-
Jump to: